- Making graphs and tables of values from a given situation or equation.
- Describing patterns found in tables of values or graphs in words.
- Creating an equation from a graph, table of values, or situation.
- Solving for a variable in an equation that requires one or two steps.
- Understanding / using opposite operations to solve equations.
The Chapter Review and Practice Test at the end of chapter 10 in the text are good resources to use to prepare for the test.
There are also many additional questions that were not assigned in the textbook as well.
Good lUck! :)